[thelist] using rgb values for colors

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Tue Sep 24 18:36:01 CDT 2002

yeh, but what i am sayiong is that it is easier for me to figure out
rgb(100,100,200) than #23ab56 or whatever. It is not the scheme I am
talking about, it is my retardedness in being able to figure it out. Is
there some sort of rhyme I can chant :"when it's 'a' you know its gray"
or something? :)

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer