[thelist] Perl/CGI help

Kevin B. O'Brien ahuka at ahuka.com
Tue Sep 24 20:59:00 CDT 2002

At 04:18 PM 9/24/2002 -0500, Andrew Moore said something remarkably like
(but somehow subtly different from):
>On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 01:11:55PM -0500, Erik Bennett wrote:
> > At the top of the script, where the line reads #usr/bin/perl (or whatever)
> > is there anything listed after that (but still on the same line, probably
> > beginning with a dash)
> >
> > Erik
>
>I'll bet not, but I bet there's a 'use diagnostics' in there.

Ah, yes there is. If I put a "#" in front of it, does that comment it out?

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
ahuka at ahuka.com
"A woman who takes her husband about with her everywhere is like a
cat that goes on playing with a mouse long after she's killed it." --
Saki

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/