[thelist] Need Generic ADO XML to HTML Table XSL

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Wed Sep 25 14:25:01 CDT 2002

I've pounded Google but have not been able to find an XSL 1.0-compliant XSL
file that transforms the generic ADO XML output to an HTML table.

There are several XSL files out there but they are all pretty much
identical, and all use the old working-draft namespace ("/TR/WD-XSL" I
believe) which is no longer supported. Or, I guess it can still be used with
MSXML, but I'd rather use the standard... :)

I tinkered with building my own but it will require XSL scripting, and I'm
already rusty on XSL let alone MSXSL script. The main problem in converting
the old ones is they mostly rely on xsl:eval which is no longer used in the
1.0 version.

Does anybody on this list have such a generic transformer lying around that
you'd be willing to part with? :)

Thanks,
-dave