[thelist] Site Check Please

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Thu Sep 26 22:34:01 CDT 2002

Message from { schaapy } (9/26/2002 11:10 PM)
>For the most part I think I'm done. If you all can just take a peek at
>http://www.nmdesigngroup.com/ and let me know what you think it would really
>help out alot. Everything should validate.

Not intending to offend anyone, but I'm wondering if all the copy in there
is dummy text or if it's the final text.

For some reason the spoon masthead doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the
site. Took me several page clicks before I realised it wasn't an ad. And
all that while I had been thinking "why are they selling banner advertising
on their corporate site".

regards.
-m