[thelist] HTML List?

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Sep 27 11:18:00 CDT 2002

imo, how do i make a table? how do i add colors?

those are basic.

as far as more advanced, how about the discussion we had here a few
months/weeks ago debating how to properly use the Hn tags? or discussing
the proper use of all other tags to keep down on the CSS classes. for
example, i've learned to style the <th> for table column titles instead
of doing this creating a class for a <p> tag or something. like so...

or similarly...

i think those qualify as more advanced topics.

chris.