SV: [thelist] php or perl/cgi?

Niklas niklaso at swipnet.se
Sat Sep 28 04:21:01 CDT 2002

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org] För Daniel Medley
Skickat: den 28 september 2002 05:28
Till: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Ämne: [thelist] php or perl/cgi?

I'm wanting to expand myself a bit more now, this newbie says. Anyway,
this
may sound like a completely silly question so bear with me. I want to
begin
learning some server side stuff. Should I begin with something like php
or,
instead, perl? Or is the comparison moot?
TIA
Daniel Medley
Feeling more like I do now than I did before
at http://www.lobowalk.com