[thelist] Invisible Images

Djinn djinn at darkdesigns.org
Sat Sep 28 11:33:01 CDT 2002

At 11:58 AM 9/28/02 -0400, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

>http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.chicago-chronicles.org/test/
>
>There are a number of syntax errors

OK - sorry about my sloppiness. I have fixed everything I know how to fix.
I have revalidated and what is left are things that I cannot see how to
fix. It tells me that my table tags are wrong but I have run through and
says they are wrong.

As I mentioned about this page before, I'm trying to start with one
full-page table with three "column cells" to divide the page content. Then
each of these "column cells" contains a table to further control the cell
content. Perhaps there's something wrong with how I'm nesting these tables.

I'm also not sure where I should be putting the image map tag that is the
first error.

Jean