[thelist] where can I download Mozilla Personal Security Manager?

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Sep 28 12:45:01 CDT 2002

According to this page
http://www.gerbilbox.com/newzilla/mozilla/usingmoz06.php

"Mozilla is now built with the Personal Security Manager (PSM), which allows
Mozilla to visit secure sites, on all the major platforms (Linux, Mac OS,
Windows) and a number of other ones as well. No separate download is
required, as was required in the past."

But it don't work that way for me. I'm using Mozilla 1.1 on Windows 2000 Pro
(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826) and
when I try to access any kind of secure site, I get a 'go download PSM and
try again' error.

Feeling slightly ignorant.

joel

--