[thelist] validation and .swf

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Sep 30 03:39:01 CDT 2002

>Using JavaScript to hide code that won't validate from the validator
>rather defeats the object of validating in the first place don't it?

Yup, I see your point ... and don't get me wrong: promoting web
standards is a good thing in my book - but there's no way of using
Flash, satisfying a variety of browsers, and satisfying the W3C's
validator all with the same webpage unless you document.write the
tags and tag attributes that the W3C's validator would otherwise deem
an error.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/