[thelist] PHP Questions

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 06:43:01 CDT 2002

Hi

Q1, is there a better list to ask PHP questions on?

Q2,

I have a complicated directory/subdirectory structure on my web server,
into which I am saving static html files created with a PHP script.

What I'd like to do is have a way of deleting all the .htm files from
the directories before writing the new ones.

It's not as easy as having PHP overwrite the file, because there might
be files that are not being created again.

Anyone got any tips, tutorials or code snippets that would allow me to
automatically delete *.htm files from all sub-directories off a given
directory?

Any server side technique would do, doesn't have to be PHP, but I really
want to automate the process.

I have Apache (winXP on dev machine, Linux on main host)

TIA

Tony

--
I love my NEO - Instantly organised e-mail
http://www.caelo.com/a/rl.php3?i=3NTVV