[thelist] Again, php. Slightly ot. I know, I know...

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Mon Sep 30 10:16:17 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "abbey" <abbey at abbeyink.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Again, php. Slightly ot. I know, I know...

> On Sunday 29 September 2002 09:08 am, you wrote:
> > Does anyone here have any experience with Foxserv?
>
> I used it on the WinME side of this machine (before I finally gave up and
> went Linux) and it was an easy install, easy to operate and a real help
when
> developing and testing.
Thanks, Abby. I went ahead and just installed Apache/PHP4.2/Mysql by hand on
my win2k box. I'm thinking that it will be better in the long run doing it
this way rather then the "all in one" installer. So far so good.

Now I'm just crawling the web for good learning sources for a complete
newbie.

Peace,
Daniel