[thelist] PHP warnings

Kevin lists at irubin.com
Mon Sep 30 14:35:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

I am on a shared hosting plan and trying to install phpBB forum.

When I am logging into the system, I get the following:

Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in
/usr/www/users/mrexcel/board/functions.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/www/users/mrexcel/board/functions.php:72) in
/usr/www/users/mrexcel/board/auth.php on line 306

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/www/users/mrexcel/board/functions.php:72) in
/usr/www/users/mrexcel/board/auth.php on line 319

How can I turn off these warnings? My hosting provided is pair networks.

TIA

--K