[thelist] Design: Inspiration?

Tue Oct 1 09:45:01 CDT 2002

I tend to have a wander around the free stock imagery sites, such as
http://istockphoto.com/ and http://stock.d2.hu/ - the latter has links
to a number of other sites on it aswell as a huge amount of photos.

I also quite like http://netdiver.net/ - it has links to loads of cool
and inspiring sites. They can sometimes have the <bloody hell, I'll
never be that good!> effect on me though :-)

Olly
http://planetgnarly.com