[thelist] RE: Wordsearch in ASP/Access

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Tue Oct 1 14:59:01 CDT 2002

>I'm not afraid of working this out for myself, but I don't really know
>what I'm looking for, having tried Google and 4 Guys, and I really need to
>get on with this. Anyone ???

Try looking for Access SQL extensions, functions, etc. There may be a
function that does exactly what you want.

Problem is, I've never really found a good listing for these, though a good
1000-page Access "Bible" should have a pretty thorough listing of this.

-dave