[thelist] RE: Wordsearch in ASP/Access

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Wed Oct 2 08:28:01 CDT 2002

>If you look at the help file that comes with Access 2000 and click on
>"Index" you'll find a heading marked "Microsoft Jet SQL Reference" - that's
>the most authoritative source of SQL help within Access that I know of.

Wow, between this and the previous post, I look like a real nincompoop. ;)

Thought admittedly I use SQL Server, and haven't looked at Access in two
years, so maybe I can be forgiven for that? :)

-dave

<tip type="Offering Advice" author="Dave Cantrell">
When it comes to giving advice, make sure your advice is correct beforehand.
This keeps you from looking extraordinarily silly in front of thousands of
intelligent people. :)
</tip>