[thelist] RE: Wordsearch in ASP/Access

Cookstour cookie at yoyo.org
Wed Oct 2 15:01:12 CDT 2002

What Eric said ;-)

I was not 100% clear whether your objective was to work with Word files in
Word format (in which case you'll need to use something like Index Server)
or to work with the original text from the Word documents, in which case you
could either work with the plain text or store them with HTML formatting to
retain as much of the original layout as possible from the original
documents.

Good luck with it!

.steve