[thelist] Latest IE release has URL forwarding problems (302 document moved)

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Thu Oct 3 13:12:00 CDT 2002

Don't know the answer to your issue in particular. You're probably on IIS
server, right? If you're on Apache though, you could use "Redirect
permanent" in an .htaccess file. I don't know if that's now breaking in IE 6
SP1 though.

As an aside (favor), could you share the snippet of <CFLOCATION> code you're
using for that re-mapping/re-direction. I'm trying to implement the same
thing in my custom 404 page on an IIS server and I can't figure out how to
detect the non-existent page as requested by the user agent.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
www.OnPointSolutions.com