[thelist] Internet Explorer problem

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Oct 4 13:52:03 CDT 2002

Todd, I have a similar problem on both my work and home machines.  It's
intermittent though, and if I can't connect to a website (what happens is
the browser sends the request but I never seem to receive anything back), I
just close the browser window and open a completely new instance.  Spawning
a child instance off the "broken" instance yields no help though.

This occurred on both machines after installing the first final release of
M$ .NET.  I've since uninstalled it (yeah right, what a laugh) but I'm still
plagued with the issue.

Is your problem a permanent one or just every so often?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net