[thelist] IE 6 bug?

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Fri Oct 4 18:32:01 CDT 2002

In my website (see link below) if I format the text in the main content box
to italics it shifts the left side of the box. It makes no difference if I
do via inline or via css. If I use <em> it does it. If I use <i> it does it.
If I make a p.class {font-style:italic;} it does it. No other formating
causes this effect. Is this a bug inherent with IE? If so, is there a work
around? Or, am I just missing something.

TIA,
Daniel Medley
Feeling more like I do now than I did before
at http://www.lobowalk.com