[thelist] site reviews - online collection methods?

Kimberly Carroll kimberly.carroll at art.com
Sat Oct 5 17:17:01 CDT 2002

My group is working on a complete redesign of our site, and I am looking
for some feedback from those of you with a Usability / Information
Architecture bend and those with a design/branding bend.

What ONLINE methods have you used to invite users to use your site and
then collect the results?

Have any of you successfully combined situational task lists with
survey-like response collection?
(For example, a scale from 1-10 indicating Not Fun to Lots of Fun)

Last but not least, if you have an opinion of the current art.com site -
things that should be fixed, kept, eliminated, etc - I'd love to hear
your thoughts.

Kimberly

<tip type="web design" author="kimberly carroll">

Stealing another person's design has always been a bad idea...
And now we have a forum for protecting ourselves.
http://www.pirated-sites.com/

I love the side by side comparison of the offender and the originator.
</tip>