[thelist] Driving me nuts

Adam Schwenk adam at adamschwenk.com
Sat Oct 5 18:24:01 CDT 2002

	Okay, in photoshop 7, I'm getting these two grey icons up in the
upper left corner of each window I open up.  Is there any way to remove
these?  One is a little grey icon with a "01" in it, and the other is
like a box with a squiggly line through it.  I can't find ANYTHING in
the manual to explain what the heck these things do and they're blocking
my viewing window (whoever the "genius" was that thought that one
up..."Hey let's block the graphic they're trying to work with!" needs to
be shot).  Can you tell I'm a little frustrated? ;-)

	adam