[thelist] Typography on the web

PXL Transmitter transmitter at pixel-industries.com
Sun Oct 6 12:43:01 CDT 2002

I know this WFET technology very well ...

It does not work under IE Mac, therefore this technolgy is not cross
platform ... Besides the font embedding technolgy is not supported by
Netscape and other browsers ...

Hmmmm ...

graphically yours,

Marc Kleín - PXL Operator

> Marc,
> Microsoft has tools on their typography website, for the developer
> to embed fonts, into your websites, so those sites can be viewed with fonts,
> that you desire.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/typography/default.asp
>
> visit the page above, now sure, how Netscape and other browsers translates!
>

> Andres

Dompfaffweg 10                              PXL Design Empire
D­81827 Munich                              http://www.pixel-empire.com
Germany | Europe | Earth One
                                            PXL Design Network
Fon +49 89 307289-70                        http://www.pixel-network.com