[thelist] Site check: http://www.tzafon.org/newsite/

Jason Lustig lustig at buffalo.edu
Mon Oct 7 19:05:01 CDT 2002

>A very unusual design!

Yeah, it's a little unorthodox. It mostly was the result of me playing
around randomly and taking a look at it, and saying, "ooo, this look
interesting" and building off of that.

>In this case, moreso then the usual
>site check request, it would be VERY helpful to see a screen
>shot of what you WANT to the design to look like.

If you want to see a screenshot of what it looks like on my computer
(which is what I was going for), you can take a look at
http://www.buffalo.edu/~lustig/screenshot.jpg.

>At my screen
>size, the content falls slightly under the nav. Interesting,
>but is that your intent?

Yeah. It's not supposed to block out any of the nav, but I wanted it to
connect in some way, and this seemed like a very interesting way of
making it work.

--Jason