[thelist] ColdFusion Error Please Help

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Oct 7 23:34:04 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <tanderson_70 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:18 AM

> Here is the entire message.  Hopefully this will help you because I'm lost
and spending a lot of time on it

> Error Diagnostic Information
> Just in time compilation error
>
> Invalid parser construct found on line 13 at position 1. ColdFusion was
looking at the following text:

Ok, so what's the code on line 13 of the file?  This is usually cause by
failing to have the name portion of an attribute to a cf tag.  For example:

<cfmail to="#to_email#" "#from_email">

Notice that I'm missing the from= in the above tag.

-joshua

> EMAIL
> Invalid expression format. The usual cause is an error in the expression
structure.
> The last successfully parsed CFML construct was static text occupying
document position (12:28) to (12:39).