[thelist] Who is this guy?

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Wed Oct 9 13:41:01 CDT 2002

- it looks as though his server is passing the CSS for the pages with an
incorrect MIME type.
- his page can't be validated:
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/htm
l>
- he doesn't wrap text in paragraphs.
- and on this page:
<http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/html>
he advocates using points and inches to layout elements on screen, and
recommends the use of <b> and <i>.

Granted it is a few years old. But to answer your question: no I don't
think you're going to be enlightened. In fact, IMHO, you may get
misguided.

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila