[thelist] Who is this guy?

David U. davidu at everydns.net
Wed Oct 9 13:47:01 CDT 2002

Greenspun is a *very* smart guy.

He pioneered a lot of the CMS stuff we take for granted today.  He set up
ard digita university.  He founded photo.net (HUGE!)

A lot of his content is old, but the ideas are still true.  He has great
commentary and articles on database design, site design, and usability.

In my mind, Phil G. is a great worker of the web.  In fact, I'd love for
someone to do an interview with him for evolt.  He's the original evolter!

-davidu