[thelist] executed by PHP

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Wed Oct 9 14:04:01 CDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 12:42:33PM -0500, Russell Griechen wrote:
> This program says:

This program? Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400?

> Extract the files and put them in a directory, where they can be executed by
> PHP.
>
> My Php is in C:\Program Files....where should I extract these files to?

I would imagine it means a directory the is configured in your webserver
as one containing files to be servered over the web and that is configured
to allow files to be parse by PHP.

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
HTML email is a bit like using coloured paper and glitter ink on a CV.