[thelist] Client wants to update page content

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Oct 9 15:12:02 CDT 2002

zope would be an excellent solution for this as it makes it easy to separate
content from style and has the dyanmic db-backed solution built-in. The chef
could pull up a web form or WebDAV in, enter his text or edit the file and
bang, its a 5 minute job and monkey-easy ;P and hosting is not much more
expensive that "static" page hosting.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion