[thelist] Open two URLs from one hyperlink?

Ahmad, N nadeem at essex.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 08:52:01 CDT 2002

Hi all

Is it possible for one hyperlink to open two URLs at once? Or is there a
different solution to this problem:

I have some clips on my web site in both WMA (Windows Media) and MP3. These
are extracts of interview texts. What I would like to do is have the user
click on a link to the sound clip, and for the clip to start playing and
open new page at the appropriate spot in the interview.

Hope that makes sense! (I am using IIS5/ASP so don't really want (for
example) a solution that utilises JavaScript).

Thanks

Nadeem