[thelist] ADOX question

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Fri Oct 11 09:37:01 CDT 2002

I am tinkering with ADOX in ASP, and was wondering if anybody knows why my
stored procedure names all have ";1" appended to them?

For instance, all procedure names look like this:

	add_event;1
	get_eventbyid;1
	add_feed;1

I am using SQL Server 2000 as the provider, ADO 2.7 on the server.

I haven't seen this in any of the docs or tutorials I've read so far. :(

Also, I'm getting empty values for Procedure.DateCreated and
Procedure.DateModified. The MSDN docs say the Procedure object supports
DateCreated and DateModified, but the value is Null if the provider doesn't
support this. I'm having trouble believing SQL Server 2000 doesn't support
Microsoft's own properties...

Thanks!
-dave