[thelist] PMA Database ... not OK[ Documentation ]

S.tygian B.lacksmith S.tudios studio at zero.zero.xs2.net
Sun Oct 13 02:15:00 CDT 2002

RG> "Does this mean that to use this version that I would have to pay
for another database and how would this impact the database that is
powering my site?

RG> "The last couple of versions of PhpMyAdmin carries this:
RG>
RG> "Error
RG> "The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been
deactivated. To find out why click 'here' ..." <snip>

No, you don't have to get another database. What this means is that
either

1. you haven't created the tables in the PMA database required for these
functions, or
2. your PMA database user (as specified in your config file) doesn't
have the right privileges for those tables.

If you've already created the tables simply doublecheck that the PMA
user has the correct rights on them.

HTH,
S. G. Kearn