[thelist] Visual Web Design

Anthony Baker lists at thinkbigideas.com
Sun Oct 13 20:34:01 CDT 2002

I'll second the recommendation for NetDiver.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the single best spot for web designers
to get inspiration, see cool and interesting work by an assortment
of different designers and developers, and is a great resource
overall for design and development, period.

I refer to it all the time for inspiration and ideas in my own work,
and to get a solid sense of some of the wonderful things going on
out there.

/Anthony