[thelist] [Usability] Where does the "*" required-marker go?

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Oct 14 04:28:01 CDT 2002

I tend towards a red star to the right of the label text -

With the following class definition:
.red {color: #ff0000;}

At the bottom of the form I use the following:

But as you say, it's more a case of pick a method that works for you and
then stick to it throughout all the pages on a site. That's undoubtedly the
most important part of using such a system.

 Cookstour - http://www.cookstour.org