[thelist] Preventing right-clicking on a page?

Ahmad, N nadeem at essex.ac.uk
Mon Oct 14 09:19:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
I'm putting up a mockup image of a design for a client & we don't want them
to Save it and use it internally instead of hiring us.

Nadeem>
Or perhaps make the mockup and convert it to PDF format with the save/print
options disabled. Put that up on your web site and the client will probably
have Acrobat reader integrated into their browser and so won't know to look
on their cache for a copy of the PDF (which they won't be able to print).

Nadeem