[thelist] NN4 Form Fields in TD Problem

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue Oct 15 11:22:19 CDT 2002

Adam:

I've had a similar problem with forms in NN4. It seems that no matter
how specifically I try to define the actual width of an input box, NN4
makes it significantly wider than other browsers. That's consistent with
the phone number textboxes in your screenshots (although I can't see why
it doesn't leave the first two together on one line). However, I notice
in the screenshots that your other textboxes (First Name, etc.) are
shorter in NN7 than in NN4. What have you done differently there?

... clive