[thelist] Re: Is there ONLY VeriSign???

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Tue Oct 15 11:49:01 CDT 2002

There are many good alternatives, tucows.com and enom.com are good examples.

We use enom for our services and have been very happy.  It allows us full
control of names, plus the ability to setup reseller accounts

http://netpaths.net/dnr/

On 10/15/02 8:56 AM, "thelist-request at lists.evolt.org"
<thelist-request at lists.evolt.org> wrote:

> I know there are millions of places I can go to buy domain names but how is
> everything organized. Who are the overall people in charge - if there is
> such a person/company.
>
> For example: If I were to start my own domain name purchasing sit (which I'm
> not planning on doing) How would I get started?

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 360-303-0150
http://netpaths.net