[thelist] [OT] upgrading Mac from OS9 to OSX, thoughts?

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Tue Oct 15 15:09:01 CDT 2002

it's a cube, but it came out when the cube was new. so i'm pretty sure
that makes it a G3.

geoff mentioned that quarkxpress doesn't work with osx, and although
we've got version 5 (which might work, if geoff was referring to version
4) we also need adobe distiller to work. and he says that doesn't. so it
looks like we'll just upgrade to the latest version of 9. (of course
going in order of all the previous updates.)

any suggestions or comments about doing those upgrades?

thanks,
chris.