[thelist] Netscape Bugginess

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Tue Oct 15 16:46:01 CDT 2002

Can someone kindly explain to me why Netscape (4.x likes the image map but not the select box; 6.x and up dont like either) will not play nicely with my carefully crafted javascript on this page...

http://neohero.municode.com/munitest/Resources/online_codes.asp

I.E. and Opera dont have any issues with it.  I have tried everything I can think of and cant seem to put my finger on it.  Am I referencing the select box incorrectly through the DOM?  Have I simply been beset by the Evil JavaScript Monkey of General Despair?  Any and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen Caudill