[thelist] [OT] upgrading Mac from OS9 to OSX, thoughts?

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:52:01 CDT 2002

that microsoft ad was classic, more info here including a link to google's
cache!!! google just gets better every month.

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,55785,00.html

.matt:
I agree

gregg:
Thanks for the info on PDFCompress.

I'll have to disagree on "OS9 is dead, its the past."
The rest of my office which is print based won't be switching untill Quark
6.1 arrives on the scene - its a shame, i'd say indesign but designers are
designers and they don't want to have to learn a new program when they can
do everything they can presently and in a stable environment in OS9.

Anyway, this'll end up similar to a PC/MAC debate its endless.

NOW "where do i want to go today?"

Benjer