[thelist] Python scripts menu missing on OSX

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Wed Oct 16 12:32:01 CDT 2002

I've upgraded my PowerBook G3 to OS10.2.
I highly recommend the switch.
Goodbye Linux, hello Mac! (I no longer need my Linux desktop machine.)

Of course there are new issues to resolve. Like:
I had a nifty TimeTracker application written in Python which relied on
the Python Scripts menu for it's interface. Now that Python is
installed on the BSD side, the Mac-style Python "application" is gone,
along with it's scripts menu.

Can anyone point me to the docs to get back my scripts menu? I guess
the easy thing to do is run the Python Classic version for my
TimeTracker, but I want to eventually turn off Classic forever.

thanks,