[thelist] Re: CSS to bold *just* the number on an <li>

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 17 13:42:01 CDT 2002

> From: Geoff Sheridan <web2k2 at premonition.co.uk>
>
> I think you can do it with a <FONT> tag. Off-hand it'd be something
> like: <OL> <LI <FONT FACE= BOLD>>Item one</FONT> <LI><FONT
> FACE=BLOD>Item two</FONT/ </LI>

um... given this and the other solutions (nested <p>s, <spans>s,
etc.), which while good ideas, aren't exactly as structurally sound
as i'd like, we're just going to skip making the markers bold....

> I think. That'd be OK for your site, aadvark? It's not like you're not
> fussy about your HTML or anything....

  !!!

> :) g - irony filter in place

err... so, do i have a reputation or something?

hmmm...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself