[thelist] HTML Tidy

Tim Shortt timshortt at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 22:01:01 CDT 2002

I'm using HTML Tidy (within TopStyle Pro), and I was wondering if there is a
way to configure it to format the source like example #1 below vs. example
#2, which is forcing the </td> to the next line by itself. I know, the real
answer is hand-code it so you have absolute control of its format, but I'm
going over pages (and pages) of someone else's markup...and well, you know
the story. HTML Tidy generates Example #2-like markup (an improvement), but
I can't seem to keep the indenting AND have the </td> come up.

Example #1:

Example #2

        Code
          Condition