[thelist] IE4/5 Font Size

Djinn djinn at darkdesigns.org
Sat Oct 19 13:39:00 CDT 2002

Hello. I've read that IE4/5 uses "Small" as their default font size instead
of "Medium". The site I'm creating will not have separate style sheets for
now, but inline styles. I'll go further as I learn more. But I'd like to
know if there is a way to specify a style sheet only for IE4/5 so I can
correct the default font size for that browser. Then hopefully the rest of
my font size specifications will look the same across browsers.

I know there is an issue with Netscape 4, but I'm not going to worry about
font size there right now.

Thanks.
Jean Peterson