[thelist] <ol> CSS problems in IE

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Sat Oct 19 15:42:01 CDT 2002

Well that is a big "duh". No I had not tried, like a dope. I was stuck
insisting that it should work associated with the <ol> which follows
logic. Of course making a separate <div> does it. Now, of course, can I
make the linespacing between elements in the list a little bigger than
the linespacing within the elements? That seems to be a little stickier.

http://www.gwcreative.com/working/weekapaug/directions.html

Thanks for the suggestion,
Greg Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
Communications and the Art of Simplicity