[thelist] web cam software (win98 compat)

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Sat Oct 19 23:21:00 CDT 2002

Does anyone know of a piece of good, preferably free (but good &
shareware is better than crap & free), piece of software that will allow
someone with a Win98 machine to stream video from their computer (not
hosted on another server/domain)?  Audio would be nice, but not required.

Most of what I have found has either been:
a) hosted on another domain
b) timed FTP uploads of still pictures

This wouldn't seem to be a difficult thing to find, but I have had no
luck (well, except bad) trying to find any.

Thanks
TjL

--
'Confessions of a browser sniffer' today on Beyond30
OperaBlog: Beyond30                      http://tntluoma.com/beyond30