[thelist] bobby is driving me crazy

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Mon Oct 21 09:08:01 CDT 2002

>"Connection Error: Bobby has experienced a problem
>connecting to this URL. Please try again."

Bobby has gone to a paid service structure. Their free service only allows a
limited number of connections per hour. I don't think it has anything to do
with how many times you connect, it seems to be how many times the server is
used in one hour, period.

It's pretty sad. It should be a free program, since it was developed by/for
the government. But I think we already had this discussion before... :(

-dave