[thelist] [SPAM, The List] Did anybody else get it?

Neil Lee neil at N0SP4M.thenonsuchcom
Mon Oct 21 23:12:01 CDT 2002

> I have received an email from a company called 37 signals.
> I did not ask for it but it was addressed to me directly.

I find it very hard to believe that 37 Signals themselves would have spammed
you - they're a highly reputable, well-regarded Web consultancy, with a lot
of involvement in the industry on the whole.

Is it possible that the spam came from another source, which happened to
mention 37 Signals in the body of the e-mail? What do the e-mail headers of
the e-mail say?

FWIW, I don't work for them and I personally don't know them, but I know
their reputation. And no, I didn't receive any spam-like e-mails that
originated (or mentioned) 37 signals.

Neil
---
Slumming at the beatnikPad : http://www.beatnikpad.com/