[thelist] php shopping carts

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 08:58:00 CDT 2002

I have an opportunity to bid on a job with a shopping cart. Since
I've been learning PHP and really liking it - I'd like to push for
PHP / mySQL on the job. How easy/difficult is it to set up a fairly
simple cart system in PHP? I'm sure there are some scripts out there
too, so if anyone can point me to some reliable stuff that would be
great. I'm also concerned about security issues and all that, not
having built a system like that before...

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/