[thelist] [CSS] Specificity Issues

sasha spam at bittersweet2.com
Tue Oct 22 10:59:01 CDT 2002

Oops, my mistake.  I discovered that I forgot to
remove a different class that was actually making it
appear in IE.  So no, the child selector wasn't
actually working in IE 5.0.

sasha

10/22/2002 11:33:26 AM, Scott Schrantz <scotts at rci-
nv.com> wrote:

> [...]
supposed to
>> understand child selectors.  I seem to have no
problems using
>> a>img {}.
>
>Really? Do you have a site that it works on, because
it doesn't work on
>mine. If there's something special you can do to get
it working, I'd like to