[thelist] SQL: looking for resources, have one question

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Tue Oct 22 13:05:01 CDT 2002

ooohhhh... you mean, that's important information? well hopefully this
will answer your question. (so we can both get on with our lives. ;)

productTracking
 * id PK
 * ptProduct (reference to PossibleProducts.id, so I guess this makes it
a FK?)
 * ptReferralSource (reference to PossibleAdverts.id, FK?)
 * ptComments (comments made by customer)
 * ptUsername (sales person that made entry)
 * ptDate (date/time entry was recorded)

PossibleProducts
 * id PK
 * ppName (referenced by productTracking.ptProduct)

PossibleAdverts
 * id PK
 * paName (referenced by productTracking.ptReferralSource)

i put FK? because i wasn't sure if that's what a Foreign Key is or not.

hth,
chris.